biomotion – FESTIVAL DE CANNES – Informations about Taxi from Nice airport to Cannes
Book your Taxi from Nice airport to Cannes
To book a transfer just click on this link
How to get a taxi from Nice airport to Cannes ?
Book your taxi from nice airport to cannes
Here you can book your private chauffeured car with us from 75€ for a transport from Nice airport to Cannes, a cheap alternative to the classic taxi.
For all your transfers on the french riviera and you transfer from Nice airport to Cannes choose the quality of our service based on our real experience and people transport knowledge.
The price is fixed, trust in our punctuality and quality service for all your transfers
Some rates for your transfer :
Transfer Cannes to Nice airport : 70€ TTC
Transfert Nice airport to Monaco : 70€ TTC
Transfert Nice airport to Antibes : 60€ TTC
Transfert Nice airport to Sophia Antipolis : 60€ TTC
Benefits to book with us :
A confortable fleet of « non polluting » hybrid cars and minivans 8 seats
Announced fixed prices: usually about 20% less expensive than competitors
Expirienced bilingual drivers
On board: computer, internet key 3G
For several years we transport thousands of passengers with pleasure, elegance and professionalism.
From your hotel, your company, your business meeting, your boat or even your home, from Marseille to Menton we are specialized in the airport transfer to any places in the french riviera
Book now your transfer with and equivalent limousine service with a classic taxi price: from 75€ for a transfer Nice airport to Monaco or a transfer Nice airport to Cannes
To book a transfer just click on this link
If you want to contact us, please don’t hesitate to call this number
+33 4 93 175 789
or send us an email at:
Our rates for a transfer, Eco taxi from Nice airport to Cannes :
With a sedan car, from 1 to 3 pers. : 75€
with a minivan, from Cannes to Nice airport : 100€
with a minivan luxe, from Cannes to Nice airport : 115€
Minibus Nice from 20 to 25 seats :
Autobus from 50 to 60 seats :
If you travel on the French Riviera and if you wish to find a green alternative to a classical nice airport taxi, call us !
As we are not a taxi company, but a transport company, all our prices are fixed : no surprise, you know when you book what you will pay !
Our policy is to offer the best service, at the best price… choose the best quality, choose the best deal !
How to come to Cannes – Transport Cannes Nice airport : by plane, bus and shuttles, boat ?
By plane :
Arrived at Nice airport Côte d’azur which is located at 25 Km from Cannes,has close to 10 million passengers a year.
Biomotion provides :
- Transport Festival Film Cannes
- transfer from nice airport with sedan car and minivan, chauffeured service.
- Eco sedan car, 3 seats, to go from Nice to Cannes at a low price of 75€
- A minivan, 8 seats, with driver, to go from Cannes to Nice airport at a low price of 95€
- Easy, quick, punctuality : do not loose your time waiting for a taxi : your driver will wait for you !
Autres alternatives :
By bus and public shuttles :
- from Nice airport : Bus N° 100 every hour. It needs about 1h30/2H00 by bus from Nice to Cannes (by car : 40mn). The bus during events are usually full. Informations : Ligne d’azur
- Coach services arrives at the Gare Routière de Cannes, in the centre of the city, near the Town Hall. Local bus services are provided by Bus Azur.
By train :
The national company for trains in France is : SNCF. More informations about regional trains : Ter. There is not a train station into or connected with Nice airport. The nearest train station is Nice Saint Augustin (minimum 20mn by walk from Nice airport Terminal 1). The train station in Cannes is important, and is deserved by an important traffic from all destinations : Paris, Marseille, Toulon, Monaco, Italie : Vintimille.. etc..
About Cannes :
The Promenade de la Croisette and the port
|Coordinates: 43°33′05″N 7°00′46″E|
|• Mayor (2008–2014)||Bernard Brochan|
|• Land1||19.62 km2 (7.58 sq mi)|
|• Population2density||3,700/km2 (9,600/sq mi)|
|Elevation||0–260 m (0–853 ft)|
|1 French Land Register data, which excludes lakes, ponds, glaciers > 1 km² (0.386 sq mi or 247 acres) and river estuaries.2 Population without double counting: residents of multiple communes (e.g., students and military personnel) only counted once.|
Festivals and show events
- The Cannes Film Festival (French: le Festival international du film de Cannes or simply le Festival de Cannes), founded in 1949, is held annually, usually in May.
- The Cannes Lions International Advertising Festival is a global event and awards show for those working in advertising and related fields, held annually in June.
- Midem, the foremost trade show for the music industry
- MIPIM, the worlds largest property-related trade show
- Cannes Lions International Advertising Festival
- Carnival on the Riviera is an annual parade through the streets to mark the 21-day period prior to Shrove Tuesday.
- The International Festival of Games is festival of bridge, belote, backgammon, chess, draughts, tarot and more (February).
- Festival de la Plaisance is an event for boating enthusiasts in the Vieux Port (September).
- The International Actors’ Performance Festival: comedy sketches and performances by fringe artists
- The International Luxury Travel Market brings together under one roof the top international luxury travel providers and suppliers from all around the world.
- Le Festival d’Art Pyrotechnique
is a magnificent annual fireworks competition held in the summer at the Bay of Cannes.
- Mipcom and MIPTV, held in October and April respectively, the world’s most important trade markets for the television industry.
- The Pan-African Film Festival, held in early April and featuring films from the African diaspora