Transport Nice to Marseille
- The oldest city in France, founded 2,600 years ago.
- 2nd largest French city : according to population: 859,367 (INSEE 2011 figures)
- Largest French Communauté Communes, Marseille Provence Métropole, total 18 towns and villages with a population of 1,200,000.
- Area : 240 km2 including 100 km2 of natural areas.
- Largest European suburban park: Calanques National Park
- Coastline : 57 kilometres including 20 kilometres in the Calanques.
- Climate : 300 days of sunshine per year.
- Average temperatures: Spring 19°C / Summer 25°C / Fall 14°C / Winter 12°C.
- Twinned with 13 international cities. Further information on: :www.marseille.fr
- Transport: 2 subway lines, 3 tramway lines (the 3rd one will be delivered in 2015), 1000 bicycles in 130 stations, 88 bus lines, nearly 10,000 parking spaces in 15 parking lots.
- France’s leading cruise port (1,315 000 passengers) and French freight port (2014 figures)
- World Water Capital since 1996 – World Water Council headquarters
- 2013 Marseille Provence European Capital of Culture
- 2016 UEFA Cup.
- 2017 Marseille will be the European Capital of Sport
Useful informations: Transport Marseille – Transport Nice Marseille
Passenger information T: + 33 (0)820 811 414 – Fax: + 33 (0)4 42 14 27 24 – www.marseille-airport.com/
- 3rd provincial airport with over 8.2 million passengers in 2014. Over 100 direct destinations and regular flights (number of direct destinations doubled in 5 years). 2 air terminals:
- mp1: premium air terminal for traditional airlines with a high level of service (VIP reception, lounges, queue jumps, services for groups, information: email@example.com)
- mp²: Europe’s first low-cost air terminal dedicated to low-cost flights- www.mp2.aeroport.fr
116 direct airlines operated by 31 airlines and connecting 25 countries including:
20 daily flights Paris/Marseille (flight length: 1h15)
40 regular low-cost destinations in France, Europe and Morocco
8 long-haul destinations in Canada, the Middle East, the Indian Ocean, Africa, etc.
Connections between Marseille city centre / Airport :
Marseille to the airport
Departure from St Charles railway station – Tel: + 33 (0)4 91 50 59 34
Shuttle service every 20 minutes from 4.30 to 23.30
Fare : www.navettemarseilleaeroport.com/
From the airport to Marseille – Tel: + 33 (0)4 42 14 31 27
Shuttle service every 15 minutes from 4.10 to 0.10
After 0.10, additional coach services are organized accorded to scheduled flight arrivals.
Journey time: 25 minutes – direct by motorway –
Taxi service :
24h/24 – Tel: + 33 (0)6 25 23 13 19/(0)4 42 14 24 44 – fax : + 33 (0)4 42 88 04 77
Between the airport and the city centre, the fare is about 50€ in the daytime and about 60€ at night.
(Night fare is from 19.00 to 7.00 and sundays and holidays from 00.00 to midnight)
23, Place de la Joliette – BP 1965 13002
T: + 33 (0)4 91 39 40 00 Fax: + 33 (0)4 91 39 57 00 – www.marseille-port.fr
First of France and in the Méditerranean, third oil port in the world
200 regular sea links
100 million de tons of annual traffic
1 315 000 cruisers in 2014
Yachting hatbours with large capacity
13 harbours with a capacity of more than 6500 berths.
Harbour Office of the Old Port (24h/24, 7j/7)
Quai Marcel Pagnol T. + 33 (0)4 91 73 93 63
Sealinks to Corsica, Sardaigna, Tunisia, Algeria
61 bd des Dames 13002 – T. 3260 – Fax : + 33 (0)44 91 56 25 86
Saint-Charles railway station
Direct access to the metro 1 et 2, bus n°49
Passenger information Tel: 3635
Information for groups Tel: 0 810 879 479
A railroad system in high evolution
200 daily trains
The new Mediterranean high speed train (TGV) : Marseille – Paris in 3 hours
17 TGV Méditerranée Paris/Marseille per day (3 hours)
Links between the main railway stations of Europe and Marseille
Coach station 3 rue Honnorat – 13003 (near the railway station Saint-Charles)
Tél: 0891 024 025 www.lepilote.com
A dense motorway system : 3 highways (East / North / Coastline) connecting Spain, Italy, and Northern Europe come together at Marseille. The city is less than one hour away from Camargue, the heart of Provence and two hours from the French Riviera.
- Nord A51 (A7) (towards the airport, Aix, Lyon)
Access: St Charles railway station, Porte d’Aix
- Littoral A55 (towards the airport, Aix, Fos, Lyon, Montpellier, Barcelona )
Access: Joliette, Old Port
- Est A50 ( towards Cassis, Toulon, Nice, Genova)
Access: Avenue de Toulon, Bd Rabatau
- Prado-Carénage tunnel :
connects districts the South of the city and the Highway is in the Town centre and in the North of the city via the tunnel of the Old Port and the highway of the coast.
The rate: 2,80 €
- Prado Sud Tunnel :
connects, in the North, the Prado Carénage Tunnel, the highway A50 and the waterside districts (Menpenti, Castellane, Timone); the 2nd Prado and the boulevard Michelet, in the South.
The rate: 2,80 €
Prado Sud + Prado Carénage Tunnel : 4,90€
Transport Nice to Marseille with Biomotion Premium
You want a transport Nice Marseille? Book a taxi from Nice to Marseille or book a transport Nice Marseille? Book a transfer in Minivan, Hybrid-car, bus… You want to have an environmentally friendly alternative to taxi to transport Nice Marseille ? With ANN, we can arrange your transfer. Book now!
transport Nice Marseille- a high quality service of transport of Biomotion
With ANN, You can book your airport transport Nice Marseille comfortably and peacefully in our vehicles. Our driver waiting for you and supports you until you arrive. Of course the price is fixed, no surprises.
Simple, economic, practical your transport Menton with Biomotion
Book your transport Nice Marseille with Biomotion Premium !!!
Do not wait after a taxi or a bus, no longer have the stress of rental cars
Service, quality, punctuality
A door-to-door, fixed rates no surprise
Vehicle comfortable, air conditioned
On board: drinks at your disposal, possible payment by credit card or American Express
Unlike a conventional taxi service, we offer a high quality service with a fixed price, known in advance: no meter and surprises …
Do not hesitate to contact us for a quote and a study will be given for any specific request.
- transfer stations and airports
- limousine ecological Discover our Premium service!
- car rental with driver: from 60 € per hour, book your private driver for the day or a few hours!
- Bus, minibus transport for group bus to Nice, Cannes, Monaco, St Tropez … a wedding, corporate event?
|Aéroport Toulon-Hyères||250 €|
|Beaulieu sur mer||65 €|
|Cagnes sur Mer||50 €|
|Cannes croisette**||70 €|
|Cannes la bocca||75 €|
|Cap d Aïl||75 €|
|Golfe Juan||55 €|
Our Green travel service: